Monday, March 24, 2014

The BRAIN

So I deleted what I had written last week, some complaints about feeling like I never have enough time to do all the things I want to do. It’s been a while since I’ve written anything. My usual pattern is to write during class, but since Wednesday I have skipped classes. I feel a little bad about that. Yes, I had intended to skip the first 3 classes Wednesday and Thursday, but I meant to come for my Thursday afternoon and Friday stuff. And I did something stupid, and stayed up to 6AM reading a story I have read 2 or 3 times before and overslept and decided to just not go to my last class. Hopefully I’ve taken the weekend to get my head on straight, get outside in the sunlight a bit, and get back to being responsible.

Raiding went well enough this week, tried some new stuff on Garrosh that make me go  “hmph, I need to heal better” cause we tried solo healing and that guy rocked it out on his druid. We didn’t get very far, but I don’t think I could’ve healed as well. i always forget the mushrooms bloom. We’re trying a 25M next week, we’ll see how it goes. I just want to kill him and get the achievement. Just one kill, then we can go back to wiping weekly.

My other raid might try some flex Garrosh, to get the strategy down, and ease in to normal. Not to sure if that’s the official plan yet. I need to go over some stuff for that raid. I need to learn to deal with people better.

Did a Firelands run for achievements, only missed Only the Pentient. And some people missed Do a Barrel Roll cause I can’t avoid bad stuff in the air. Bad kitty. I am well on my way to that legendary, yay! And I have another group next week to go back for the missing achievements, I hope. Then after that I will have to see about soloing some of those guys. I feel guilty asking the same people to help me all the time. 

I’m a little worried about a friend of mine. He’s seemed stressed for a while, and mentioned he’s not really enjoying the game as much.  I don’t think there’s anything I can do except tell him if he’s not enjoying stuff, don’t do it, especially if he’s doing it because I whine about being left alone in Flex. I’d be sad to see him go. 

And the vet school quote from the few classes I attended last week:
“Go mug a few old ladies and it less serious than using the wrong drug.”

Also, our Neuro professor gave us an overview of the brain, as explained by John Cleese.
I sit behind our regular professor when we have guest lecturers, and her reaction was as funny as the video. She was trying so hard to be quiet and nearly on the floor laughing

And then we watched the ministry of silly walks video. She couldn’t keep it in, she was cackling like a witch. It was amusing to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment