Friday, November 9, 2012

Niv-Mizzet!

As per the title, I opened a Niv-Mizzet in my packs today! We finally got a chance to play some magic over lunch. The nearest place that has magic is in Barbados. or maybe Trinidad is a bit closer. But either way, no magic here on Grenada. So I ordered 2 boxes, and found some friends to play and we did a sealed over lunch. A lot of fun.

I was going to write something about me, so you'd know where I was coming from. I am a 23 year old first term vet student at St. George's University in Grenada. When I started this, it was going to be about my school experiences. But, I am a boring person and school is usually boring. And I tend to have more to rant about in WoW, so that has taken over. I am also a healer, so I figure the title is still good. :)

On that note, I finally got my Relic of Chi Ji! I did have to give in and buy a few cards, but I was getting very tired of fighting 5 other people for fool's cap in the same small circle. I might try tomorrow to get the trinket for my feral DPS spec, if I don't convince myself to stud anatomy instead.

You ever have one of those people you have to work with who you like and think are nice enough, but you absolutely hate working with them? I feel like that about one of my partners. I try not to let it show, but today another lab partner commented on how frustrated I had been last class. Oops... Not as successful as I thought. I also hope I am not one of those people.

So goals for the weekend: run every heroic at least once, get DPS darkmoon trinket, learn the muscles, nerves, and vessels of the pelvic limb. Not necessarily in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment