Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Loot Isle

I've been spending a lot of time on Loot Isle lately, trying to get all the pets that drop from rares. So far, I've only picked up the one from Garnia, but I did manage to snag this mount the other morning, on my second kill of the day. I let Ren be in the photo shoot, even though Elay did the work. But Elaylda is stuck on the isle, camping rares, and you can't mount this there. So here it is.

It took me a few days to realize this dropped a mount, but with the huge crowds that were forming every time this guy was about to spawn, it was kinda obvious something was going on.

It was nice to see so many people. And get the mount, of course. It frees my time up to go camp other rares :)

I also managed to snag the Crazy Cat Lady title. Not by finishing the tournament, as I would have like to get the Xuen, but with the help of my local AH. Still happy, and a new title.

And just for some fun, here's a picture of a stag-form druid with a giant hammer it it's mouth.

1 comment:

  1. That pic with your stag is hilarious! Grats on the mount and title :)

    ReplyDelete