Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So Much to Do

I feel like there is not enough time in the day to do everything I want. I have 4 90's now, 2 of whom I care about gearing up for healing, which means running all the LFR every week with them, and 1 is my jewelcrafter, so I run LFR and kill stuff to get more meta patterns. My mage hangs around to tailor and make flasks, but I still farm with all 4 of them every day, which takes a decent chunk of time.

Then there are the "we have to do sometime this week" things my boyfriend and I do, like the pet raids. Plus raiding 2 nights a week, and both of us working. Although yesterday was my last day, I go back to school next Monday.

We are leveling a panda priest and warrior to help get the class achievement for our guild, in a bit of a race to get them there by the end of February. We've finally knocked out all the dailies except the Anglers, for the rep grind. So we finally have a little time to level them. They just hit 40 last night, so we have a ways to go.

And isn't it amazing how I can remember perfectly quests I have done maybe twice on my way to leveling my guys, but my classes, where I study for hours, I forget the simplest things sometimes? Makes me wish I could learn pharmacology as I play WoW, maybe it would stick better.

As I write all this, it really doesn't seem like that much. I can knock out 2 of my toons LFRs today, and leave on to do with my boyfriend later in the week. We've got one more day to finish the storage shed, hopefully tomorrow. And hopefully it will stop raining today too. That has been our big project while I am home. We've had a 10X20 storage shed for a few years, packed full since the move. My brother has one too, but he is emptying his (since it was mostly an old car) and we are moving things from my parents to his, getting rid of the one. We've gone through all the boxes, donated a ton to goodwill and throwing away a ton of trash, and we're almost done. Everything has been sorted and gone through, just need to do the last move.

And don't people just annoy you sometimes? I posted Tailoring, LFW last night to see if anyone was interested. Someone wanted me to make a bag for them, trading me the number of windwool bolts that go into the imperial silk to make the bag. With the chest or gloves, I may not have had an issue.  But I could have bought that much windwool for less than 1200g, and I didn't feel like selling a bag for essentially 1200g, since no other offer was made. The guy got pissy, complaining about inflation. I feel like I put a ton of work into getting that pattern, since I hat to grind rep with the GL to unlock the August Celestials, then get to exalted with them, all on an alt for that bag pattern. Making the bag is worth more than just the raw mats. But people like that upset me, just getting mad without any sort of discussion first. I didn't laugh in his face about the offer, I just told him that wasn't a trade I wanted to make for the bag. It takes days to get that much imperial silk. I shouldn't get upset by people in WoW being mean, but it is annoying.

On another note: challenge modes are challenging. Starting to organize guild runs, so hopefully next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment