Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to School

I am back in Grenada, classes are going well. I hate when first impressions make  you predisposed to dislike someone you'll be stuck with all year. One of my professors just rubbed me the wrong way, and I am trying not to let that stick, because it is a tough class and it's only day 3.
We're taking pharmacology this term, which I am excited about. It theory. We'll see how it works out. Physiology is turning out well, and we're already behind in dissection because they were a donkey short, so we haven't even started!

My little panda priest for the Stay Classy guild achievement is coming along fine, level 52 at the moment. I keep forgetting i can't fly and jumping off the mage tower in SW.

Back to the raid tonight, see how well it goes. We're stuck on Elegon. I'm the healer swapping to DPS for that fight,  so I am working on getting a good DPS set together.

I'll see how it goes. Time to get back to dailies- wait that sounded like a queue just popped. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment