Friday, February 6, 2015

So I did great with starting this in a timely manner. A quick catch-up on the first 6 days of February: 

A reminder that there is an awesome part of the community as well as the people I see in LFR. I was very sad at the demise of WoW Insider, and very happy to see Blizzard Watch rise. btw- not my artwork, think it was Apple Cider Mage. Pretty neat, huh?




2-Continuing with the community theme, the annual Gnome Run! Usually in October, this run supports breast cancer. The sight of so many tiny pink gnomes making the run to Booty Bay is always a blast. The lag is a tad crazy for me, but I enjoy it and giggle at the gnomes the whole way.



3-Friends, new and old. My guild friends (who have been awesome about sharing mount camps- thank you those few people who waited a ridiculous amount of time for Poundfist to spawn, then summoned me!)


And people I meet from blogging- on OLRG shot, from one of the few times I made it. I love doing things with people. More the people than the things.


4- Easter Eggs! These made me giggle so much, I did the nests every time I was fighting Ji-kun that week (a lot- I didn’t have the pet yet.)



5- The odd bugs you get. Sometimes just random, sometimes someone lets the mages loose and they get bored.
I have no clue what was going on, but that's one bada$$ beetle.





6-How you can connect with total strangers over random things. My oldest- and quite possibly first- WoW screenshot, the dragon line-up while a couple of raids waited for their Ulduar run to start. Plus it reminds me of the run to get my bronze drake. Fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment