Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stressfully Happy

It's been a long time with no updates. Finals are just around the corner, so procrastination blogging is back. I'm happier than I was my last 2 posts. We've been stuck on Ambershaper, but after that it's 1 boss then Terrace and on to ToT. I am hoping we can blow through Terrace, and I want to try to brin my druid for that fight. I love seeing the huge numbers pop up. I'll let Renala give it a shot first before I try to switch.

In other news, got the Onyxian Drake the other night. A guildie ran it and had the mount drop, which prompted me and my boyfriend to have a run through, and lo and behold, another mount drop! Still have to keep going to get him one, we weren't so lucky as to have another one drop on our alt run. Still fun. I feel a tad silly not realizing the Vial of the Sands recipe was BoP, so I finally leveled my alchemists archeology to take advantage of that klaxxi signal beacon and got it! Have to keep going for the mount and pet, but I will do that another day. I have 3 more continents to finish pet tamer on so I can get the "zookeeper" title when summer comes. I really want that title, but have been lazy in my pet collecting. But it will finally be a title to for my mage, who can't make up her mind which one fits best so just sticks with "Salty." She has done most of the hard work with pet collecting- teleporting wherever ha been nice.

I am 5 secrets of the empire from finishing that legendary quest for ze monk, and just starting it for the druid. I am looking forward to having it done. Managed to fit in 7 LFR's yesterday, trying to get them done early in the week. People have way less mercy then, kicking people who were ark for more than 1 ready check, but sadly not the people who pulled all the trash. I still remember that nice LFR leader who put down world markers so people took the right path... it was so nice, quick, and trash free. Oh well, just 5, maybe 10 minutes on trash. I can suck it up.

My baby hunter is sitting niely at 59, doing the daily winterspring cub quest (when I remember...) and my boyfriend is trying to convince me to take up my DK again. She's sitting at 75, managing my defunct guild's bank as extra personal storage, hlding a fishing pole cause I accidentally DE'd her weapon one day... Never really got DK's well, but we'll see how it goes, if I give her another shot.

Off to study some bacteriology, and learn all about the gross things that are usually commensal organisms and present on me already. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment