Thursday, May 28, 2020

So much new stuff!

So much change in my life right now, mostly with work.

I am super excited that, starting in June, I am going to be going from 4 days one week/5 days next week to a 4/4 schedule at work. An extra 2 days off a month! I immediately took a look at ERs in my area, and thought about picking up shifts. I think I might be a bit of a workaholic. I did stop myself since I am going down a day because I feel exhausted and over worked.

I am also getting a new boss and a new co-worker. My solo doctor days may be over. Not sure how I feel about that. The new doctor likes to bake, I've heard, which is a big plus. But new people can be scary. Especially when one of them is going to be my boss. I'm a little nervous about that. It'll only be for a year, then she will likely be moving.

In the WoW world, we killed Hivemind, yay! We're 5/12 mythic now. I am learning disc, slowly, and not very well. I'll probably be holy the rest of the expansion really, but I will keep working at it. We have some new people in the guild, I will have to make an effort to reach out. So many names I don't know now.

Our current raid discussion is what to do with behavior we do not want to allow. Can we afford to ask someone to sit when they did something that needs to be acknowledged as a bad decision? We'll see what happens there. TBC I suppose.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment