Thursday, March 5, 2015

*cough* It's not February still?

I may have fallen a tad behind on my 28 days of WoW love. Here is the last bit, all in one huge post of screenshots. I'm a bit bad at keeping to schedules sometimes. I've been having a bit of an argument with myself about raiding. I can't seem to stay away and stop being nosy, but being involved leads me to be upset at people when I shouldn't be.

11- I love reindeer. Isn't it adorable?

12- this was part of the legendary for Firelands, the buff gave me flowers following me for an hour. So pretty, I wish I could always have it.


13- What we get up to waiting on raid breaks.
14- I thought this was hilarious, a stag riding a yak. Thses next three are all part of 14, for yaks and druids.




 15- The SELFIE cam, and Pepe. He's so cute and earless to sit on a cat's head for an hour.


16- Achievements with friends. I've gone through these a few times with different friends. The limits of 5 mans, I can't jut help everyone at once. But it's been a lot of fun. And No Ticket is hilarious, always makes me giggle.



17- That's me, healing. Out DPSing my hunter friend because of Heart of the Wild. Go resto druids!


18- Pierre is one of my favorite pets. Though I'm sad he show's up as Pierre and you have to mouse over him to see his name is Desperaux, as in Pierre Desperaux from Psych.


19- 2 of my favorite transoms! My favorite helm for sure, love the feathers . And I love having beer on my shoulders for tanking. I love that gear has both int and agility on it now, in every way except that I don't have different transmog for different specs anymore.



20- Just how pretty WoW can be sometimes (ignore the orc). This is why I sometimes take Glyph of One with Nature and just port around as a druid. I haven't checked out any new WoD locations, I'll have to do that later.


21- This "get off at the next fp" button is AMAZING. I remember the times I would have willingly jumped to my death to get some peace bloom, now I sort of can!


22- Challenge modes! CMS are some of my favorite things to do. We're working on Everbloom right now.  Of course, we start right after the patch got rid of some of the easy skips and made the mage trash harder.


23- I love my garrison <3


24- I won't be keeping the stables, but I love that my mounts can hang out a bit, see the world.


25- Group finder! So nice to have in game.


26- I can turn into a dragon. Who wouldn't love that?


27- The Darkmoon Rabbit's cave. I like that some things are still rare to get. I'm down to 1-2 friends on my "get this for" list. Uncertain, because one friend is also on someone else's list.


28- This is not my picture, but I giggle when I see it anyway. I certainly feel like that sometimes, and save this for times our Facebook page needs it.


So that is my much delayed 28 days of wow love, finally finished.

1 comment:

  1. Oh God, I haven't finished mine... thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete