Thursday, April 30, 2020

Good things


Things were very negative last post, and tonight for me is  being dragged down by some pessimism, so I'm going to recount the good things that happened this week.

We successfully killed a new mythic boss, Maut, and started working on Hivemind.

My priest has usable weak auras for Disc, and I feel like I might be able to really learn to play it. I was also told I don't need to, which relieves a lot of pressure about playing it.

I did my first cherry eye surgery today! Than you so much to Dr Abrams and his awesome video that totally saved me! The dog presented for a neuter with a cherry eye, and when we called her about it she authorized repair.

My favorite co-worker might be back next week! She's pregnant and has been out for 2 months after getting the flu, coughing so hard she broke 3 ribs, and the corona outbreak. I might have my lunch buddy back really soon!

We had 2 separate instances of free food today. A lovely client had edible arrangements sent to us, so some of it was even healthy!

I had a successful, no complications spay this week too, after 2 bad ones last week.

And even with 2 days of crappy eating my weight hasn't gone up yet!

Those are the big ones I think of when I think of good things this week. There were lots of puppy snuggles as well, and only one incident of anal glands on my clothes, so I'll take it as a win so far.

One day left to do in the week, and no more plans that require me to have real brain power.

Next week I'll work on why I feel useless in WoW, and why I feel like I've been a bad doctor lately. But can only handle so much self-reflective negativity at a time before it all spirals down.


No comments:

Post a Comment